New Derp

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them

Post  Okuu on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:30 am

Also because I feel like showing you guys my sprites~

Kraken-Ekans

Nuckelavee

Utsuhomeleon

An Armaldo-Rhyhorn-Sandslash mix I didn't get around to naming

Scienceon. It looks kinda silly, but I still think it's pretty cute. Porygon line+Eevee

Floraunat. Oddish Line.

Articlous. Shouldn't be too hard to tell.

Psychic Ampharos. Grumpig, Ampharos(ofc), and Reuniclus were used in it.

Cyndaquil-Duskull. It used to be called Duskcynder, but now I'm considering changing that name if I ever use it for anything.

It's a Bulbasaur. On fire. It's also not too happy about that. That's really all there is to say.

Umbredoom. It's neck is a bit too long which kind of bugs me. But, that's more or less what the requester asked for, so...

A particularly colorful Entei. It might hurt your eyes, I don't really know. It doesn't hurt mine, at least. This is one of my older sprites, so if you look close, you can tell I didn't change the color of the lines...

Revamps of the yellow Charizard sprite. I just like the pose it has in yellow, it's pretty cute in my opinion.

I'm not even sure anymore. It's Porygon 2 fused with Porygon-Z. That's all I have to say on the matter.

I have a few more, but they're also pretty old, and not that good.
    So, yeah.

As a note, they're in order from newest to oldest. Yupyup.
    Gilgamesh
    Merpsparce
    Merpsparce

Re: I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them

Post  Gilgamesh on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Okuu wrote:Also because I feel like showing you guys my sprites~

Kraken-Ekans

Nuckelavee

Utsuhomeleon

An Armaldo-Rhyhorn-Sandslash mix I didn't get around to naming

Scienceon. It looks kinda silly, but I still think it's pretty cute. Porygon line+Eevee

Floraunat. Oddish Line.

Articlous. Shouldn't be too hard to tell.

Psychic Ampharos. Grumpig, Ampharos(ofc), and Reuniclus were used in it.

Cyndaquil-Duskull. It used to be called Duskcynder, but now I'm considering changing that name if I ever use it for anything.

It's a Bulbasaur. On fire. It's also not too happy about that. That's really all there is to say.

Umbredoom. It's neck is a bit too long which kind of bugs me. But, that's more or less what the requester asked for, so...

A particularly colorful Entei. It might hurt your eyes, I don't really know. It doesn't hurt mine, at least. This is one of my older sprites, so if you look close, you can tell I didn't change the color of the lines...

Revamps of the yellow Charizard sprite. I just like the pose it has in yellow, it's pretty cute in my opinion.

I'm not even sure anymore. It's Porygon 2 fused with Porygon-Z. That's all I have to say on the matter.

I have a few more, but they're also pretty old, and not that good.
    So, yeah.

As a note, they're in order from newest to oldest. Yupyup.
    Everything is good exept the kraken because ekan is the smallest snake-pokemon & burned bulbasaur is like lazy works for me & umbredoom yeah i agreed with the description,the other seems fine enough
    Okuu
    New Derp
    New Derp

Post  Okuu on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 am

Smallness isn't too much of a problem~
    Ekans was the one which would be easiest for me to edit, so I went with that.

The flaming Bulbasaur was just kinda me screwing around, not anything really good. If you'd like a decent retype or somethin', I have a Fire type Bayleef.
    Maribel Hearn
    The Owner
    The Owner

Title Text : Border Disruption!

Post  Maribel Hearn on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Very nice sprites you got there, Kitt! Especially Utsuhomeleon ;P Keep up the good work!
    Byakuren Hiziri
    Bulbaderp
    Bulbaderp

Post  Byakuren Hiziri on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:34 am

Yes, splendid work. We need a program like the Pokemon Fusion Machine, but with more Pokemon than 98. We need all sprites up to the last Fundex-mon. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:53 pm