Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them

Okuu
    Okuu
    New Derp
    New Derp

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Empty I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them

Post  Okuu Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:30 am

Also because I feel like showing you guys my sprites~

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Krakenofthesea
    Kraken-Ekans
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Nuckelavee
    Nuckelavee
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Utsuhomeleon
    Utsuhomeleon
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Needsaname
    An Armaldo-Rhyhorn-Sandslash mix I didn't get around to naming
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Scienceon
    Scienceon. It looks kinda silly, but I still think it's pretty cute. Porygon line+Eevee
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Floraunat
    Floraunat. Oddish Line.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Articluostransparent
    Articlous. Shouldn't be too hard to tell.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Psychicampharos
    Psychic Ampharos. Grumpig, Ampharos(ofc), and Reuniclus were used in it.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Duskcynder
    Cyndaquil-Duskull. It used to be called Duskcynder, but now I'm considering changing that name if I ever use it for anything.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Bonfire
    It's a Bulbasaur. On fire. It's also not too happy about that. That's really all there is to say.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Umbredoom
    Umbredoom. It's neck is a bit too long which kind of bugs me. But, that's more or less what the requester asked for, so...
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Enteirecolor
    A particularly colorful Entei. It might hurt your eyes, I don't really know. It doesn't hurt mine, at least. This is one of my older sprites, so if you look close, you can tell I didn't change the color of the lines...
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them RevampedyellowcharizardI'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Revampedyellowcharizard
    Revamps of the yellow Charizard sprite. I just like the pose it has in yellow, it's pretty cute in my opinion.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Fixedporygonz
    I'm not even sure anymore. It's Porygon 2 fused with Porygon-Z. That's all I have to say on the matter.

I have a few more, but they're also pretty old, and not that good.
    So, yeah.

As a note, they're in order from newest to oldest. Yupyup.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh
    Merpsparce
    Merpsparce

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Empty Re: I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them

Post  Gilgamesh Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Okuu wrote:Also because I feel like showing you guys my sprites~

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Krakenofthesea
    Kraken-Ekans
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Nuckelavee
    Nuckelavee
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Utsuhomeleon
    Utsuhomeleon
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Needsaname
    An Armaldo-Rhyhorn-Sandslash mix I didn't get around to naming
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Scienceon
    Scienceon. It looks kinda silly, but I still think it's pretty cute. Porygon line+Eevee
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Floraunat
    Floraunat. Oddish Line.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Articluostransparent
    Articlous. Shouldn't be too hard to tell.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Psychicampharos
    Psychic Ampharos. Grumpig, Ampharos(ofc), and Reuniclus were used in it.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Duskcynder
    Cyndaquil-Duskull. It used to be called Duskcynder, but now I'm considering changing that name if I ever use it for anything.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Bonfire
    It's a Bulbasaur. On fire. It's also not too happy about that. That's really all there is to say.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Umbredoom
    Umbredoom. It's neck is a bit too long which kind of bugs me. But, that's more or less what the requester asked for, so...
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Enteirecolor
    A particularly colorful Entei. It might hurt your eyes, I don't really know. It doesn't hurt mine, at least. This is one of my older sprites, so if you look close, you can tell I didn't change the color of the lines...
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them RevampedyellowcharizardI'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Revampedyellowcharizard
    Revamps of the yellow Charizard sprite. I just like the pose it has in yellow, it's pretty cute in my opinion.
    I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Fixedporygonz
    I'm not even sure anymore. It's Porygon 2 fused with Porygon-Z. That's all I have to say on the matter.

I have a few more, but they're also pretty old, and not that good.
    So, yeah.

As a note, they're in order from newest to oldest. Yupyup.
    Everything is good exept the kraken because ekan is the smallest snake-pokemon & burned bulbasaur is like lazy works for me & umbredoom yeah i agreed with the description,the other seems fine enough
    Okuu
    Okuu
    New Derp
    New Derp

I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them Empty Re: I'm going to put my sprites here because there's nowhere else to put them

Post  Okuu Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 am

Smallness isn't too much of a problem~
    Ekans was the one which would be easiest for me to edit, so I went with that.

The flaming Bulbasaur was just kinda me screwing around, not anything really good. If you'd like a decent retype or somethin', I have a Fire type Bayleef.
    Maribel Hearn
    Maribel Hearn
    The Owner
    The Owner

Title Text : Border Disruption!

Post  Maribel Hearn Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Very nice sprites you got there, Kitt! Especially Utsuhomeleon ;P Keep up the good work!
    Byakuren Hiziri
    Byakuren Hiziri
    Bulbaderp
    Bulbaderp

Post  Byakuren Hiziri Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:34 am

Yes, splendid work. We need a program like the Pokemon Fusion Machine, but with more Pokemon than 98. We need all sprites up to the last Fundex-mon. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm